WHAT ARE CHANNEL PARTNERSHIPS
Speaking in basic terms, channel partnerships allow barter and trade of resources between both partners. This can include everything from tangible goods and resources to intangible resources such as consultancy solutions or education. The best partnerships are the ones which are able to generate revenue, open communication and obtain access to opportunities that otherwise would not have been realized.
Get in touch
WHY CHANNEL PARTNERSHIPS ARE IMPORTANT
Over the years Channel Partnerships have changed from resale and margin focus only, to communication strategies, flexibility and strategic empowerment. We help you choose the best channel partner, because success of a partnership depends so much on choosing that right partner.
Most companies realize that in order to reach their objectives, they cannot and do not want to do it by themselves. They need to rely on partners, and those partners need to work together to form one operating system. The success of the partnerships relies heavily on the partners being able to work together, and collaborate in order to help eachother out.
BENEFITS OF CHANNEL PARTNERSHIPS
Gain new business by creating leverage and generating new revenue streams by broadening and differentiating your solutions
- Drive sales faster with quicker delivery
- Increase Market Power & Market Saturation
- New Market Entry and Expansion
- New Relationships to Foster Innovation
- Gaining Scalability & Improving Geographic Distribution
As of 2020, there are expected to be over 50 billion connected devices. With the populations more accessible than ever, there are more opportunities than ever to connect and network to businesses and consumers. This is why having channel partners is so imperative in your business so that when you do connect to those businesses and consumers, you are ready to distinguish yourself by displaying your capabilities and resources. Channel Partnerships are one of the main ingredients to achieving this result.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CHANNEL PARTNERSHIPS
– Sell to channel partners – Typically this involves you working with your customers to help them sell their solutions to their own customers The characteristics of your solution and how that supports their differentiation is what would be most important in this relationship.
– “Sell through” partners – This can be a great partnership, but also highly competitive. In this type of partnership you are competing for their attention by your own offering and convincing them on how it will support their own salesforce to go out and sell your product.
– “Sell with” partners – This is a strategic partnership which is managed in unison during the sales process by each partner. The channel partner is frequently called up to attend meetings as a subject matter expert, and in many cases, may act as a sales advisor to your organization.
– A hybrid – A hybrid partnership involves the adoption and usage of more than one of the above models. It is important that your organization and your channel partner are in agreement when it comes to expectations and results.
What We Do For You: We use our relationships, resources, and channel partners to bring you big opportunities that will make a long lasting impact. Having these channel partnerships enables and empowers us to bring you not only continuous delivery, but also results in the shortest amount of time possible.
Our Channel Partnership Solutions: CRM, channel partner strategy, channel program, investing partners, and b2b solution plug and play delivery